Organizing a business meeting effectively
Meeting is an essential part of a business operation in order to maintain good communication among the members of the business team. Organizing one can be the most dreaded part of the organizer. Organizing the meeting well can be a very productive means for the business to boost performance.
Here are some guides to make your business meeting goes well.
1. Determine who will be the participants of the meeting.
2. Set a date for the meeting and inform the participants in advance, be sure to inform them what is the meeting all about and the duration of the meeting.
3. Reserve a meeting room for the venue of the meeting which much be conducive to discussions without so much noise.
4. Make an agenda in advance and make copies to be distributed to the participants in advance so that any modification or additions can be corrected.
5. On the meeting time there should be a chairman who will preside the meeting to manage and facilitate the discussion.
6. The presiding chair should stimulate and clarify the discussion and summarize the point made.
7. If some parts of the agenda needs more information for making a decision, schedule another meeting to finish the part.
8. At the end of the meeting, a minutes of the meeting should be prepared for the guidance of the participants.