SEO, also known as search engine optimization, is the process of making sure a page is found by a search engine. High search engine rankings result in more clicks, which means more visitors. That’s good for your website or business for very obvious reasons. However, understand how SEO really works isn’t always so simple if you’re just getting started.
Use these 5 SEO tips to make sure your site ranks as close to the top result as possible.
1. Make sure the content you publish is unique and with a fresh perspective. This is the most important thing and the reason the phrase ‘content is king’ is something you hear everywhere these days.
2. Focus on building a network of excellent links that go to quality sites related to your content. Linking to sites with a high PageRank is fine, but relevance is more important.
3. Don’t obsess over PageRank. It might seem like a very important factor, but sites with a lower PR can actually have more visitors than sites with a higher PR. Focus on quality of content and excellent link building practices.
4. Add new content to your site or blog as often as possible. If you can, you should try to post every single day in order to improve your visibility to users.
5. Always include the keyword that you’re trying to target in your post title. It might seem obvious, but a lot of people don’t do this, assuming that it’s just as good as long as it’s in the body of text. It’s not as good and search results will suffer.
I am impressed with your blog and I noticed you are maintaining each post very clearly. I am searching this kind of site for posting my article. I would like to share my post to your blog (as guest post) with my website link. Let me know if you are accepting the article for free of cost and I also promise you with high quality unique contents.
I am waiting for your reply.
Hi Shirley we do accept contributed blog post free of charge as long as it related to our site.
Thanks for the SEO tips. I am new in SEO and this would help me a lot.